The API is simple and flexible, allowing you to focus on building
instead of writing one-off APIs by hand for every new application project.
Re-usable REST APIs instantly
Live API docs make it easy for developers to learn and interact with
and API parameters before starting on development.
Live API docs
Developers can easily attach scripts to any API endpoint,
for both request and response.
Flexible API customization
Core security features include user management, single-sign on auth,
API access control, record-level permissions, OAuth, Active Directory integration
Rock solid API Security
DreamFactory's administration console makes it easy to manage REST API
services, API access control, applications, administrators, end users,
roles, server-side scripts and more - all in one place.
Administration web console
AngularJS, .NET, Titanium and more.
Key Enhancements in DreamFactory 2.0
- Engine rewrite for maximum performance at high transaction volumes
- Adopted JSON Web Token (JWT) for completely stateless operation at scale
- Architectural improvements for "Platform as a Service" and Docker
- Comprehensive integration with Active Directory, LDAP, and OAuth
- Highly-flexible role-based security at the user-app level
- Custom API creation capabilities with support for API interface editing
Node.js, and PHP
- Includes MongoDB for instant integration with the leading NoSQL database
- Modular, lightweight installation so you can deploy only the packages you
"DreamFactory is going to be the backbone of
all of our external API data exchanges, and 2.0 has made a good thing even better."
"The new version of DreamFactory comes with
many enhanced features and configurations. Less hassle for front end developers who
don't want to write a whole backend service or APIs."