DreamFactory Management Made Easy
DreamFactory Enterprise provides reporting, provisioning, and governance for DreamFactory instances used across your development lifecycle. With DreamFactory Enterprise, you can deploy, manage, and report on multiple instances of DreamFactory across dev, test, and production—all from one management platform. With DreamFactory Enterprise, you can be confident that your DreamFactory instances are fully managed, secure, compliant, and more predictable in cost.
DreamFactory Enterprise is a commercial software package that runs on any Linux server and includes the DreamFactory open source runtime for instant deployment. It helps enterprise DevOps, managed hosting providers, systems integrators, and lSVs to manage and scale multiple instances of DreamFactory across the development lifecycle and across shared computing infrastructure.
With DreamFactory Enterprise, you can:
- Easily deploy DreamFactory instances on both dedicated and shared (virtualized) infrastructure for development, test, and production.
- Enable provisioning and management of multi-tenant DreamFactory operation on a server cluster, reducing operational overhead and costs.
- Log and report API call traffic cluster, instance, application end user, API endpoint, and more with the built-in ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
- Configure API limit policies and throttle API calls.
- Assign and revoke administrative ownership of each DreamFactory instance running on premises or in the cloud.