DreamFactory Management Made Easy
DreamFactory Enterprise makes it easy to provision, govern, and report on multiple DreamFactory instances used across your development lifecycle—all from a single management platform. DreamFactory Enterprise ensures that all your DreamFactory instances are fully managed, secure, compliant, and predictable in cost at the critical API layer.
DreamFactory Enterprise is a commercial software package that runs on a Linux server and includes the DreamFactory open source runtime for instant deployment. It helps enterprise DevOps, managed hosting providers, systems integrators, and lSVs to manage and scale multiple instances of DreamFactory across the development lifecycle and across shared computing infrastructure.
With DreamFactory Enterprise, you can:
- Easily deploy DreamFactory instances on both dedicated and shared (virtualized) infrastructure for development, test, and production.
- Enable provisioning and management of multi-tenant DreamFactory operation on a server cluster, reducing operational overhead and costs.
- Log and report API call traffic by cluster, instance, user, API endpoint, and more with the built-in ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana).
- Configure API limit policies and throttle API calls.
- Assign and revoke administrative ownership of each DreamFactory instance.