DreamFactory Enterprise management platform
DreamFactory Enterprise is a commercial software package that includes the DreamFactory open source runtime. Developers can download DreamFactory Enterprise on any server, cloud, Linux, Windows or Mac OS X computer and use it for free until the company is ready to deploy and manage applications in production.
DreamFactory Enterprise is used by enterprise dev ops, managed hosting providers, systems integrators and lSVs to manage and scale multiple instances of the open source runtime across development, test and production. DreamFactory Enterprise is an operational management platform (LNV/MAMP plus ELK stack).
Enterprise allows companies to:
- Set up and configure server clusters to host multiple instances of the DreamFactory open source runtime.
- Spin up dozens, hundreds or even thousands of open source runtime instances shared on a server cluster (multi-tenancy) for development, test and production. Sharing resources drastically reduces operational overhead and costs.
- Use the built-in ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) to log every API transaction and perform API reporting an advanced API analytics.
- Set API transaction limit policies at the instance and individual user level and throttle API calls at runtime based on policy rules.
- Assign and revoke administrative ownership of each DreamFactory open source runtime instance running on premises and/or in the cloud.
DreamFactory Enterprise is a robust management platform for production deployments of the DreamFactory open source runtime. With DreamFactory Enterprise, you can be confident that production deployments are operationally world-class, highly secure, compliant and predictable in cost.