To Authenticate Squarespace with Salesforce OAuth, book a demo with DreamFactory. DreamFactory is an open source API gateway that can handle all of your customized integrations.
What is DreamFactory?
DreamFactory is the premier API lifecycle management platform.
It eliminates duplication of effort in code development, documentation, and testing by allowing you to model your application easily and create fully-documented REST API.
This enables agile application developers to build, deploy and maintain new applications faster.
DreamFactory's capabilities go well beyond integrating APIs with a wide range of authentication providers. Additional security-related features include:
- Automated API key management
- Granular role-based access controls, allowing you to restrict APIs to specific endpoints and even limit access by HTTP method
- Request volume limiting on a per-service, per-user, and even a per-endpoint basis
- The ability to extend endpoints using custom scripting, allowing for data masking, input validation, geofencing, and much more
What is Squarespace?
The Squarespace platform is a Content Management System that makes it easy to build and manage websites.
Squarespace has a simple drag-and-drop interface lets you effortlessly design, build, and host your website, while shops let you sell your goods online.
Building your site with the Squarespace platform has many benefits. These benefits include:
- Access to powerful publishing tools
- A mobile app that makes it easy to upload content and stay on top of changes
- Easy-to-access analytics to let you better understand how your site is performing
- full domain name services -- including email -- which let you create everything under your own valuable and memorable web address
- 24/7 support team which is always there to help when you need them
What is Salesforce OAuth?
Salesforce OAuth 2.0 authorization flow allows the client application to access data on your Salesforce org.
At any time, you can revoke the access and manage it within the Salesforce mobile app settings.
In this flow, your Salesforce org is the resource server that provides protected resources. The Salesforce mobile app is the client requesting access. You’re the resource owner who allows the Salesforce mobile app to access and manage Salesforce resources over the web